Name: Dr. Nikhil Agnihotri
Designation: The Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery Department at Sunrise Hospital, New Delhi.
Areas of Expertise: Bariatric Surgeon
Qualification: M.B.B.S, RMC of PMT, University of Pune
Dr. Nikhil Agnihotri (Bariatric Surgeon) is a highly qualified, accomplished and devoted Laparoscopic and Weight Loss Surgeon with over 11 years of experience in these fields of medical science.
He has been actively involved in promoting, improving and teaching the science of Minimal Access Bariatric Surgery to aspiring surgeons across the nation and has participated in numerous national and international conferences. He has authored many scientific papers and is a peer reviewer for assessing and approving the scientific content in various surgical journals.
Education and Certifications –
- M.B.B.S, RMC of PMT, University of Pune.
- DNB General Surgery, DDU Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fellowship of National Board in Minimal Access Surgery, Institute of Minimal Access Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Paper/ Poster Presentations:
- Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery, ASICON 2011, AIIMS New Delhi.
- Leaks in Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass – Our experience of 550 consecutive cases. Presented in competitive session at IFSO 2012, New Delhi, India
- Intra operative assessment crucial for surgical guidance and may shift strategy OSSICON 2016, Chandigarh, India
- TAPP to defer hernia repair – `A LOOK AND WAIT APPROACH`, EAES 2017 Frankfurt, Germany.
- Intraluminal Bleed after Sleeve Gastrectomy – how to prevent, when to intervene – Ossicon 2018, Chennai, India
- Ove r 60 Indian and 10 International publications.
International Conferences: Faculty/Delegate
- IFSO-2012 (International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders) 11-15 Sept. 2012, New Delhi.
- OSSICON -2015 (Obesity Surgery Society of India) 23-25 Jan 2015, Mumbai.
- OSSICON -2016 (Obesity Surgery Society of India) 12-14 Feb 2016, Chandigarh.
- EAES-2017(European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons)
14 – 17 June 2017, Frankfurt, Germany.
- XIth Annual Congress of Hernia Society of India, 11-12 Aug 2017, New Delhi
- OSSICON -2018 (Obesity Surgery Society of India) 22-24 Feb 2018, Chennai.
- IAGES(Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons)
- SELSI (Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India)
- OSSI (Obesity Surgery Society of India)
- HSI (Hernia Society of India)
- MNAMS (Member National Academy of Medical Sciences)